Invitation to presentation of Synsam Group’s Q3 report 2021
Presentation in Swedish, with possibility to ask questions
- Date and time: 30 November 2021, at 09.00 CET.
- Place: Synsam Group’s Head office, Sankt Eriksgatan 60, Stockholm, Sweden. The presentation will also be webcasted with teleconference.
- Speakers: President and CEO Håkan Lundstedt and CFO Per Hedblom.
- Registration for attendance at the presentation at Synsam Group’s Head office, or for participation in webcast with teleconference:
Presentation in English, with possibility to ask questions
- Date and time: 30 November 2021, at 10.30 CET.
- Place: Webcast with teleconference.
- Registration for participation in webcast with teleconference:
The interim report for the third quarter 2021 will be published at 07.30 CET on 30 November 2021. The report will then be available on Synsam Group’s website. The presentation material will be available on the website at 08.00 CET on 30 November 2021.
For further information, please contact:
Jenny Fridh, Chief Communications and Sustainability Officer, Synsam Group
Telephone: +46 730 27 70 18
Synsam Group is a leading optician group in the Nordic region, with a differentiated and sustainable Lifestyle offering. Synsam Group offers a wide range of products and services for eye health and eye fashion, catering to the customer's different lifestyles and needs. The group has approximately 3,000 employees, net sales of approximately SEK 4 billion and has approximately 500 stores in the Nordics, operating under the brands Synsam, Ai Eyewear and Profil Optik in Denmark. Through digitalization, subscription services and other innovative concepts, Synsam Group is at the forefront of innovation in the Nordic optical retail market across multiple dimensions including customer journey, product offering and ESG. Synsam Group’s share is traded on Nasdaq Stockholm (SYNSAM). www.synsamgroup.com