The nomination committee for Synsam has been appointed
According to the principles for appointment of the nomination committee in Synsam AB (publ) (the "Company" or "Synsam") for the 2022 annual general meeting, the nomination committee shall be composed of five members: one member appointed by each of the four largest shareholders or shareholder groups in terms of voting rights in the Company per the last business day in January 2022 and who whishes to appoint a member, and the chairman of the board of directors. The nomination committee shall appoint a chairman among its members.
The nomination committee for the 2022 annual general meeting has now been established and is composed of:
- Tomas Ekman, chairman of the nomination committee and appointed by CVC/Theia Holdings;
- Henrik Söderberg, appointed by C WorldWide Asset Management;
- Karin Eliasson, appointed by Handelsbanken Fonder;
- Lovisa Runge, appointed by the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund (Sw. Fjärde AP-fonden); and
- Peter Törnquist, chairman of the board.
The nomination committee's proposals will be presented in the notice to the 2022 annual general meeting and, together with the nomination committee's reasoned statement, on the Company's website www.synsamgroup.com.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the nomination committee can do so via e-mail to the chairman of the nomination committee with e-mail address: email@example.com (state "Synsam's nomination committee" in the subject line). Proposals, if any, must have been received by the nomination committee no later than Monday, 7 March 2022.